- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Experience The Revolutionary System For Eliminating Your Whiplash Pain. By Combining The Best Qualities Of Medical, Physical Therapy, Massage, Chiropractic And Decompression We Can Provide Our Patients With More Comprehensive Care.
I was in an auto accident and wasn't quite sure what to do. A friend suggested Dr. Schenendorf and I can't tell you how happy I am that he did. Buckhead Pain Specialists has everything you could possibly want. The comprehensive nature of their care was the key to my recovery. I am 100% out of pain. I was even able to treat my injuries without any out of pocket expense. If you have any injury, call Buckhead Pain Specialists, you will be glad you did.
At BPS, we want you to be comfortable with your decision to treat at our clinic. Therefore, we want to offer you a complimentary evaluation, exam and x-rays to assess your injuries. This also gives us an opportunity to guide you through the process of determining who is responsible for paying for your treatment. To schedule your Complimentary Exam simply call (404) 994-4489 or CLICK HERE TO SCHEDULE ONLINE!
Buckhead Spine Specialists: Changing the way whiplash is treated by saving our patients time, money and frustration!
Buckhead Pain Specialists specializes in whiplash. Our revolutionary system incorporates the best of medical, physical therapy, chiropractic and massage therapy allowing for more comprehensive treatment options available. When dealing with whiplash it is important to not only get you out of pain, but to ensure you remain pain free permanently.
This comprehensive system is designed to utilize the latest diagnostic testing, ensure an accurate diagnosis and the subsequent proper treatment, avoiding wasted time and money for our patients.
The truth is, no one method is best and no one method is effective for every patient. In fact, research has shown that incorporating more than one method of treatment is the most effective, fastest way to recovery.
Therefore, at BPS every method of treatment is available to you in one location. Just as important, any additional treatments and diagnostic testing are offered at no additional cost to the patient.
Our goal is to provide the best of each discipline to quickly alleviate any pain or discomfort and rehabilitate the whiplash to prevent future complications. Any necessary treatments, prescriptions, diagnostic testing as well as the more conservative chiropractic and physical therapy are done on location. Of course, conservative treatment is our first priority.
Whether you are interested in incorporating all of our services or you are interested in one facet of our care, BPS is the ideal place to treat your pain.
Treatment Options at Buckhead Pain Specialists for Whiplash.
1. Physical Therapy: PT can be prescribed to begin a program of exercises, stretching and strengthening. Physical therapy is a crucial aspect to the recovery of any injury. Other treatments include:
- Electrical muscle stimulation
- Cold Laser
- Hydro Beds
- Inter-segmental Traction Beds
2. Chiropractic: Chiropractors are experts of the joints that make up the spine. Injury related conditions are often caused by pressure of the nerves as they exit the spine. Chiropractic has proven very effective in treating such cases.
3. Medical: Our medical doctor is available to oversee the patient's care. They will make recommendations on necessary diagnostic testing as well as treatment recommendations such as the need for physical therapy.
4. Decompression Therapy: IDD therapy is the latest in neck and back treatment. It is a highly researched method for treating back pain, specifically disc injuries. It utilizes traction to rehabilitate the spine and take the pressure off of the back. In our office we have experienced a very high success rate with this treatment. IDD has proven very effective in not only treating back pain but various other spinal conditions as well. To read more about decompression, please see the Decompression Page.
5. Massage: Massage helps facilitate the rehabilitative process serving as a catalyst for faster recovery. Injuries most likely will have muscular factors which are treated effectively by massage therapy. In addition, it helps to avoid scar tissue to build up which can lead to more chronic conditions. Our patients enjoy the benefit of insurance covered massage when used as an adjunct to care.
To Schedule Your Complimentary Evaluation, Exam and X-Rays, Simply Click Here or Call At (404) 994-4489!