STRESS FREE DAYS
Newsletter Sign Up
Thank you for your time in considering a Wellness Program with Buckhead Pain Specialists. We look forwarad to hosting a complimentary Stress Free Day or Employee Appreciation Day with your company. Please feel free to call me with any questions you have regarding the information enclosed. I will follow up in the next week with you.
Who is Buckhead Pain Specialists?
Buckhead Pain Specialists is a multidisciplinary practice BPS emphasizes the quality of patient care and diagnostic assessment through a multidisciplinary, conservative, rehabilitative approach. We provide care for a wide variety of patients with a multitude of health care concerns and spinal disorders. BPS is committed to providing exceptional quality care to our patients. The promise of this office is to serve our community with integrity and trust. We look forward to developing a long term relationship with you and your company.
What are the benefits of a Stress Free Day or Ergonomic Workshop?
- We come to your office
- Reduce employee stress levels
- Reduce work related injuries & promote prevention
- Reduce employee absenteeism
- Restore employee's energy; therefore, increasing productivity
- Increased employee moral
What is a Stress Free Day?
The purpose is to educate people on how stress can affect them mentally and physically, causing them to be less efficient in the workplace and in their daily lives. By taking each person through a short stress evaluation, our professionals help people become aware of stress in their lives, and how to properly address it.
What takes place at a Stress Free Day?
- Short stress survey: a brief questionnaire that helps to evaluate stress levels and identifies the individual's symptoms.
- Muscular stress analysis: we use the latest in digital thermal imaging technology to assess neuromuscular function and distress.
- Initial stress consultation: short information session to inform of findings and answer questions.
- Trigger Point Massage! The best part of the day! We supply an introductory massage to each participant to reduce the major areas of stress.
- Follow up consultation: summarize the findings and give helpful hints and tips on how to handle each person's individual stress levels.
- The process for each individual takes only15-20 minutes giving the employee a short time to destress without disturbing their work schedule.
Our most popular topics for Ergonomic Workshops are: *All Lectures are kept to 30 minutes. Stay Fit While You Sit
For employees spending most of their time in front of a computer, on the telephone, sitting or standing stationary for extended periods of time. This is great for the prevention of carpal tunnel syndrome, chronic fatigue, headaches, neck and back pain.
Safety in the Workplace
For material handling employees who spend most of their time on their feet; customer service, physical labor, stocking, etc. This is great for prevention of lower and upper back pain.
Other topics, as well as customized programs are available upon request.
I also wanted to include a few stats pertaining to stress in the workplace:
Why Both Employer and Employees Will Benefit From A Complimentary Stress Free Day
· For every dollar spent on stress management saves the company seven dollars (this is absolutely free).
· It costs companies $7500 per employee on stress related claims, reduced productivity, and absenteeism.
· 40% of job turnover is due to stress.
· Healthcare expenditures are nearly 50% higher for workers who experience stress.
· Increases employee moral while increasing energy and productivity. For Employees:
· According to the International Journal of Neuroscience: A 15 minute chair massage results in decreased job stress, increased alertness and increased speed and accuracy.
· 62% of employees routinely find that they end the day with work-related neck pain.
· Occupational pressures are believed responsible for stress related neck pain (45%), back pain (30%) and headaches (13%).
· Managing stress is the most effective method in preventing injury and burnout.
If you have any questions regarding our programs, please don't hesitate to call me at 678 596 6285. You may also visit our website at www.IgotYourBackAtl.com for more information. I look forward to speaking with you soon and working to promote better health and wellness for your team!
Sincerely, Dr. Eric Schenendorf
Healthcare Team at Buckhead Pain Specialists
Phone Number: (678) 596 6285
3D Spine Simulator
3D Spine Simulator
Launch 3D Spine Simulator
Have You Seen Our Reviews On Google? Click Above!
|Mon||9am to 7pm|
|Tue||9pm to 7pm|
|Wed||9am to 7pm|
|Thu||9pm to 7pm|
|Fri||9am to 7pm|
|Sat||10am to 5pm|