- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
The Key To Our Success In Treating Injuries Is Our Comprehensive Approach, Having Every Treatment Option Available and Providing Those Services Without Passing The Extra Cost On To Our Patients!
Buckhead Pain Specialists: Changing the way injuries are treated!
Buckhead Pain Specialists specializes in the treatment of injuries from low back and neck pain to shoulder and knee pain. We have over 60 years experience and see hundreds of patients a year for a number of injuries.
Our revolutionary system for injuries incorporates the best of medical, physical therapy, chiropractic and massage allowing for treatment options unavailable in most clinics.
This comprehensive system is designed to ensure an accurate diagnosis and the subsequent proper treatment, avoiding wasted time and money for our patients.
Just as important, any additional treatments and diagnostic testing are offered at no additional cost to the patient.
The truth is, no one way is the best for treating injuries and no one method is effective for every patient. In fact, research has shown that incorporating more than one discipline is the most effective, fastest way to recovery.
Therefore, at BPS every method of treatment is available to you in one location.
Our goal is to provide the best of each discipline to quickly alleviate any pain or discomfort and rehabilitate your injury to prevent future complications. Any necessary treatments, prescriptions, diagnostic testing as well as the more conservative chiropractic and physical therapy are done on location. Of course, conservative treatment is our first priority.
PROTOCOL FOR YOUR INJURY COULD INCLUDE ONE OR MORE OF THE FOLLOWING TREATMENTS:
1. Physical Therapy: PT can be prescribed to begin a program of exercises, stretching and strengthening. Physical therapy has been found to be a very effective conservative treatment for your injury.
2. Chiropractic: Chiropractors are experts of the joints that make up the spine. Back pain is often caused by pressure of the nerves as they exit the spine which is common in many types of injuries. Chiropractic has proven very effective in treating such cases.
3. Medical: Our medical doctor is available to oversee the patient's care. He will make recommendations on necessary diagnostic testing as well as treatment recommendations such as the need for physical therapy.
4. Decompression Therapy: IDD therapy is the latest in back treatment. It is a highly researched method for treating back pain, specifically disc injuries. It utilizes traction to rehabilitate the spine and take the pressure off of the back. In our office we have experienced a very high success rate with this treatment. IDD has proven very effective in not only treating back pain but various other spinal conditions as well. To read more about decompression, please see the decompression page.
5. Massage: Massage helps facilitate the rehabilitative process serving as a catalyst for faster recovery. Back and neck pain often has muscular factors which are treated effectively by massage therapy. Our patients enjoy the benefit of insurance covered massage when used as an adjunct to care.
To Schedule Your Appointment, Simply Click Here or Call At (404) 869-6400!
For A Map Of Our Location Click Here!